woensdag 3 december 2014

1977 ELVIS IN CONCERT (APL2-2587)



Elvis' Fans Comments/Opening Riff
Also Sprach Zarathustra (Theme From 2001: A Space Odyssey)/Opening Riff (Reprise)
See See Rider
That's All Right
Are You Lonesome To-night?
Medley: (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel (To A Heart That's True)
Elvis' Fans Comments
You Gave Me A Mountain
Jailhouse Rock
Elvis' Fans Comments
How Great Thou Art
Elvis' Fans Comments
I Really Don't Want To Know
Elvis Introduces His Father
Hurt
Hound Dog
My Way
Can't Help Falling In Love
Closing Riff
Special Message From Elvis' Father, Vernon Presley
Medley: I Got A Woman/Amen
Elvis Talks
Love Me
If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
Medley: O Sole Mio - Sherrill Nielson Solo/It's Now Or Never - Elvis
Trying To Get To You
Hawaiian Wedding Song
Fairytale
Little Sister
Early Morning Rain
What'd I Say
Johnny B. Goode
And I Love You So

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten